How can TRLA enable your business’s environmental and sustainability goals?
Tamworth Regional Landcare is looking for opportunities to partner with selected organisations in mutually beneficial relationships which have a capacity to deliver positive environmental land use outcomes in our community and build the capabilities of all parties. We recognize that organisations have an increasing moral and/or legal obligations which need to be addressed and relationship with TRLA may be an appropriate vehicle to do so.
The relationships will be subject to a specific MOU defining the key responsibilities, deliverables, and accountabilities of the partners.
- Corporate land regeneration days.
- Business partnering
- Native species identification and knowledge
- Advice on Carbon and biodiversity offset opportunities.
- Corporation native plant propagation days.
- Participation in endemic tree donation program.
- Support of bush regeneration team.
- Business partnering with Endemic species nursery development.
However, partnerships will in no way be limited to these examples, TRLA will consider any opportunity that fits within it’s principles.
CONTACT: Jacqui Gidley-Baird firstname.lastname@example.org 0401717015